Wednesday 23 September 2009

Home Business & Entrepreneur FeedBurner Ad Network


I love finding ways to help other small and home business owners make more money and be happier in their business. So I’m so psyched I got one of the oldest things on my To Do List crossed off today – I have started a Home Business & Entrepreneur Ad Network on FeedBurner.

Read on, dear friend, because hopefully you can join and it will make you money. :D

What is a FeedBurner Ad Network?

A group of feeds centered around a niche, in which advertisers can easily find large numbers of subscribers interested in a certain topic. This service benefits publishers, subscribers and advertisers by increasing discoverability of feed-driven content. Publishers benefit by banding together to increase exposure and take advantage of cross-promotional opportunities. Subscribers benefit by finding more content that interests them and advertisers benefit with increased targeting capability and exposure to content that may have been difficult to otherwise find.

Can anyone join this Home Business & Entrepreneur Ad Network?

If you have a blog or syndicated content that is at least 3 months old and of interest to home business and small business owners, you can join this network. You must post new content at least once a week. Blogs that post spam, inflammatory or inappropriate content won’t be accepted, of course, but I probably don’t have to tell you that. And lest I forget to state the obvious, your feed must be managed already by FeedBurner.

Please send me an email to request an invitation to join.

Does it cost anything to join?

No, this is free. In fact, the point is that you make money, not spend it.

How much money will I make?

This is really hard to say, because we need to sell ads in the network feed before we can make any money. It will also depend on how many subscribers you have, as FeedBurner ads are sold on a CPM basis – which means the more people who see your feed, the more money you make.

What if I don’t have a lot of RSS subscribers?

Bloggers with smaller subscriber numbers are warmly welcomed to the family ’round here as long as you meet the criteria mentioned above. The whole point of being in a FeedBurner Ad Network is to bring smaller blogs together and bring more subscribers together in one place.

What if I love this idea, but I have a blog in a different niche?

Well, hop to it and go create your own FeedBurner Ad Network – anyone can do it!

I don’t have a blog, but I want to advertise to the amazing readers of these blogs! How do I advertise in the Home Business & Entrepreneur FeedBurner Ad Network?

We’d love to get your ad in front of our readers!!! Click here now!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com