Wednesday 23 September 2009

Weekend Debate :: What’s Your Favorite Online Money Maker?


We talk about so many ways to make money online around here – I know that Darren Rowse, though rather private about his earnings, makes a ton of money on his photography blogs with Chitika. John Chow makes most of his money from affiliate sales, and I’ll admit that most of my earnings fluctuate between coming from direct advertisers and affiliate sales, depending on the month.

When I find a great direct advertiser that also adds value to our readers’ experience, nothing makes me happier – like with Search Engine Guide, who not only provides valuable content, but they also sent one of the eMoms at Home readers to BlogHer this last summer. I have another one as great as Search Engine Guide to announce soon as well. ;)

My favorite actual ad program is TextLinkAds, because even though it’s not my top earner, it provides the most consistent income and I don’t have to think about it – money just comes in like clockwork on the first of every month.

But I’m curious – what is your favorite program, tool, ad network, etc. that you earn money with on your blog or site? You needn’t disclose how much you earn from it, but which one is your top earner? Or do you have a favorite earner that maybe isn’t tops in dollars, but is tops in another way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com