Wednesday 23 September 2009

I’m Speaking at the Blogging for Business Conference in SLC


A few weeks ago my buddy Jason Alba & his business partner Matthew Reinbold invited me to speak at their Blogging for Business Conference, which is happening on October 22 in Salt Lake City.

I’ll be there along with my bloggy cohort Liz Strauss, as well as Tim Stay of Know More Media, David Politis, Gary Goldhammer, Linsey Pollack, Rand Bateman, & Lee Gibbons, helping seasoned business owners learn more about the power of blogs. If you’re interested in getting a little sneak peak at my presentation, check out Matthew’s podcast interview with me.

I’m super psyched as well to get to SLC and meet two really good friends of mine who I have known for quite a while, yet never had the pleasure of hugging in person: Kelly King Anderson of Startup Princess & Janet, better known as Newspapergrl.

Do you live in the SLC area? Planning on attending the conference? Just want to hook up for a hug and a hang for a bit? Please drop me a line and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com