Thursday 24 September 2009

How to Promote a Blog


Last year I wrote a post exploring how I use Social Media to promote my blogs - the post looked at the idea of creating Home bases and Outposts (a metaphor that I picked up from Chris Brogan).

In this video I extend the idea a little and talk about the importance of not only develping a presence on social media sites but also making connections with and developing a presence on other people’s home bases. You can see the full sized video on YouTube.

Here are the screen grabs from slides I’m sharing on this today at the MarketingNow conference in Melbourne.

promote blog

promote blog 2

promote blog 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com