Wednesday 23 September 2009

At the Blog World Expo, Wishing You Were Here…


The Blog World Expo started today, and already it’s been flipping amazing. I’ve met some amazing people so far, and tomorrow it’s only going to get better. John Chow even showed up at the last minute today.

I’ll blog what I can for you, but internet connectivity is a bit sketchy with so many bloggers hanging around.

For those of you who couldn’t make it, here’s a little video clip of an interview I did when I was at the B4B Conference in Utah two weeks ago – I really think you’ll like it. :D

If you are sad that you are missing out… well, you should be. ;) But I am wishing you were here! And there’s so many of you that will be here I can hardly wait to meet you! Woo Hoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Exchange

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com